Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Santa's Hat

I have just created this blogspot without any clear picture of what I want to do with it . I just know that my head is full of words,my heart spills over withjoy and my day crowded with mishaps that I want to tell someone. I am 37, in a new town, and without the comfort that familiar relationships of girlfriends bring. Too many funny incidents occur each day not to share, not to mention that I have reached new heights of harassment through my suffocating emails to friends and family , so I thought the blogspot may create a place that is more voluntary on the behalf of the above mentioned group. Read if you want, click the mean, little red close box in the corner if bored. The stories are true, the actors are real, and the smiles are genuine.

So, here we go. True story #1.

The children have the stomach bug. In fact I just returned from taking my oldest son, Chase (8) to school (the other two, ages 6 and 3, are sick and riding along in their pajamas.) Mary Mac, the 3 year old, determines during the ride that she has to vomit. Luckily, because my car is a mess and I have random items everywhere, I was able to hand her a Santa hat (why this is in my passenger seat is beyond me) So, she threw up in Santa's hat.

Ho Ho Ho.

No comments: